Lake Como & Lugano |
Private Cruise with Village Walking Tours
Private Cruise with Village Walking Tours
Just an hour ride away from Milan, lies one of the most scenic and luxurious destinations of Northern Italy. Nestled in the spectacular landscape at the foot of the Prealps, is the world-famous Lake of Como. This lake proudly exhibits examples of
Renaissance, architecture and nature, and their harmonious coexistence.
Discover the beauty and charm of Lake Como and its hidden gems on a panoramic luxury private boat. Visit the picturesque villages such as Varenna, Bellaggio and Tremezzo, and in the afternoon reach the elegant and unique town of Lugano in Switzerland.
What you can expect
Meet your licensed English-speaking local guide in a convenient and easy to reach location in Milano and start, what will be an unforgettable day trip on our private air-conditioned coach!
This exclusive, private excursion will take you firstly to Varenna, a small fishing village
Varenna is located towards the eastern branch of Lake Como and from its shores you can clearly admire the cape of Bellagio, one of the most beautiful towns of Lake Como.
Once having reached this enchanting Lake town, you will be taken on a lovely stroll to discover and experience all this town has to offer. The famous red fenced promenade in Varenna (Walk of Lovers), with its steep alleys and charming corners that attracts lovers from all around the world affords you with romantic views of Lake Como, the mountains, and the small village with its colorful houses.
Just a quick 15-minute boat ride away from Varenna, lies the “Pearl of Lake Como”- Bellagio. Here, you will have the time to explore and enjoy this breathtaking town at your own pace with great recommendations from our guide about restaurants where you can enjoy your lunch and hop into some stores to get a little shopping done.
You will also have the option to visit the majestic garden of Villa Melzi; a place of rare beauty, inspiration for writers, artists and poets and a place for the soul to whoever goes to admire its perfect botanical, historical and landscape balance.
After having basked in the charms of Bellagio, your private boat will pick you up directly from Bellagio and you will be taken on a panoramic luxury private boat tour of the Como Centre Lake. This private and specifically tailored boat tour will give you the chance to witness and admire the gorgeous blue waters of Lake Como bounded by its amazing Villas, such as Villa Carlotta and Villa Balbianello, while also gazing at the enchantingly colorful lake towns and its surrounding mountains. This boat ride is sure to leave you spellbound of this beautiful lake and witness the harmony between nature and architecture.
The boat will dock at Tremezzo, where your transportation would be awaiting to take you to Lugano Switzerland, hence making way to the second half of this eventful excursion.
Relax while enjoying the scenic ride while gazing at the alpine mountain ranges from your comfortable bus. In less than an hour, you will enter our gorgeous neighboring country, Switzerland, where you will be able to admire the second wonderful lake of the day. You will have the opportunity to discover and experience the beauty of Lake Lugano, and the towns elegance and cleanliness with its magical views and get the change to indulge in some famous Swiss Chocolates and do some luxury shopping before heading back to Milan.
- Round trip from Milan on small group (max 20 pax)
- Excursion on a comfortable private air-conditioned bus
- Luxury private panoramic boat tour of Center Lake Como
- Enjoy and experience the amazing world-famous Lake Como, Bellagio, Varenna and cross borders to Lugano, Switzerland
Detail and notes
- Please wear comfortable shoes. During hot days, wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, strict rules apply to enter the venues (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.).
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of them, could be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. If this occurs, we offer the customers an extended visit of the outside and/or of other attractions according to the advertised total length of the tour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The romantic Town of Varenna and the Walk of Lovers
- The unique town of Bellagio, the so called ‘Pearl of the Lake’
- One and half hour’s private boat tour of the majestic Como Center Lake and the villas
- The glorious town of Lugano, Switzerland
There are no reviews yet.